WordPerfect/WP12 lost address book

Had a bug in my computer and now "envelope" format can no longer find address book. i have located it on the computer as a .abx file but can't get WP to recognize/find it. Help!

The best help I can give is to go to Corel Support there is a lot of information there and you will probably find a resolve.

If you had a virus that attacked your address book and you know which one it was you might want to see if there is information on that.

Nancy Janyszeski

WordPerfect experience hands on experience, MOUS Authorized Instructor, Brainbench Certified in WP.

WordPerfect user since 4.2 DOS. I currently have WP12 for reference.
I passed the Brainbench WordPerfect Certification in the 90% bracket. Instructional design and test writer for Skills Advantage,

I am Microsoft Office User Specialist (MOUS) Master Certified and was certified as a MOUS Authorized Instructor. ICDL certified, Microsoft Office 2010. Instructional design and test writer for Skills Advantage,