WordPerfect/alignment in tables

Question
Good morning.

I am creating a table and aligning numbers.  The column heading is considerably wider than the numbers contained in the cells below.  I want the longest number in the column to be centered and the rest of the numbers to line up with that longest number on the commas.  These are not monetary amounts.  Is there anyway to do this easily?

I have been splitting the column and sizing it manually, or adding spaces to the shorter numbers but that is not very precise.  

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Answer
Sorry for the late reply, have been away on holidays.
If the characters following the comma are always the same amount (and I presume they are not because you say they are not monetary amounts) then you could right-format them. Other than that, I don't know of any way.
Sorry.
Mike

WordPerfect

Mike McIntyre