I want to be able to send my latest posts to subscriber's email and to feed readers. Can you tell me the lowest priced methods that are quality and simple to use? Also, check viralnova.com  and notice if you click any post it will bring up the post page and on every image a social media pop up appears. Also on the bottom of the page a facebook box appears. How are those two things done?

signing up for a free mailchimp newsletter account
signing up for a free  
One of the best methods for sending your latest posts to people is using WordPress native feeds. all WP installs have the feed at domain.com/feed. You can also customize your feed via settings -> reading.

For creating the subscription list, I love Mailchimp, it has a free version, and integrates with WordPress via iframe embed or plugin, both very well.

Lastly, for the social media share, I like how we did custom icons on my Website Design and SEO site but certainly plugins such as sharethis and addthis can offer all the functionalities you want. For the popup box, there is the capabilities within these plugins, there is also a plugin called ninja pop-ups, though I will say Pop-ups are against best practices.

Joshua Jacoby  

Joshua Jacoby

I can answer question related to child theming, creating themes from scratch, modifying a theme with CSS, advantages and disadvantages to a theme, the seo friendliness of your WP site, evaluate the performance, security weaknesses. I can teach you to edit the DB, back it up, and add or change users from phpmyadmin. I can teach how to backup, migrate servers or domains, what types of servers will work best, and a lot more. I can also give advice on some but not all development questions, including things like custom budgeting software and price calculators, as well as good advice on plugins and software integrations.

I Have builts 120 WP sites in 3 years. I Manage SEO for over 30 companies through the US and Canada.

119 credit hours at Arizona State University, at which point I was already making money designing and my degree was business economics, so I figured it might be time for a change.

please see my website, http://myfavoritewebdesigns.com for my portfolio, or contact me for current client references.