Any recommendation for host, bluehost, hostgator,or any other in terms of loading speed, customer service and anything else for a small website with room to grow up to 1 million or more visitors per month?

I have used both Bluehost and Hostgator in the past, and they're both very good hosts. However, I currently use a smaller hosting company called A Small Orange: www.asmallorange.com. They offer excellent speeds, reliability and customer service. They also don't lure you in with "unlimited space & bandwidth" schemes. No company can truly promise unlimited because it doesn't actually exist, but many company's such as Hostgator and Bluehost do promise it. Then once your website becomes too large, they'll suspend it for violating their hidden terms and conditions.

With asmallorange.com, you know exactly how much bandwidth and space you will receive, and you can increase it as you need. The best part is that their cheapest plan is only $35 a year. Check it out and let me know what you think. Please note that I'm not a part of their affiliate program, and I don't get any money for recommending them to you. They're truly the best host I've ever used.

Chris Gagner

Almost anything about Wordpress. -Getting Started -Finding the right themes & plugins -Search Engine Optimization -Editing CSS, HTML,& PHP -Security & Backups -Finding a good web host Note: I currently only answer questions about single user Wordpress. I don't answer questions about Multi-User.

I've built several personal and business websites with Wordpress, as well as a few others for colleges. In my opinion, it's one of the most powerful ways to make any website (not just blogs)! I've downloaded and used over 400 plugins, and read about many others. I always download free themes for my websites, then heavily customize the CSS and PHP until it looks unique. Over the years I've become an expert in Wordpress because that is all I've ever used to create my websites.

Personal experience using Wordpress since 2007.