Wordpress/wordpress

Question
My main page lists my latest posts and each shows an image. Once that post is opened I want the image not to show on the opened post. Is a static home page the only way to do this?

Answer
This really depends upon the theme that you are using almost every theme can be configured to display thumbnails next to blog posts or configured not to show them. One the easy way that you can get rid of the thumbnails if your team does not have an option available for doing so, is to find a custom CSS option. Almost every pre-packaged theme contained within it a panel into which you can enter custom CSS. Locate that panel.

Your next step is to identify the unique class or ID that comes with the thumbnails which you want to disappear. In Google Chrome there is a very nice tool called the code inspector, which can be activated by right clicking on the thumbnail image and  selecting inspect element. This tool will allow you to see if there is a class for the thumbnails,

Once you have the class or ID, you can set up the css like so:

.thumbnailclass { display:none; }

Good Luck! Hope that helps.  

Wordpress

Joshua Jacoby