Wordpress/Wordpress Padding

Do you know how to reduce the space between the Category word called "Other" and the thin grey line above it? The site is

Yes sir. In your style.css file (located under appearance > editor), you should find the following element:

.list-view .site-content .hentry {
border-top: 1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1);
padding-top: 48px;

It should be located on line 3167, but a faster way to find it would be to search (Ctrl + F), and type in .list-view .site-content .hentry .

The padding-top element represents what you want to change. Change the 48 to a smaller number, and it will reduce the padding above the word "other".  

Chris Gagner

Almost anything about Wordpress. -Getting Started -Finding the right themes & plugins -Search Engine Optimization -Editing CSS, HTML,& PHP -Security & Backups -Finding a good web host Note: I currently only answer questions about single user Wordpress. I don't answer questions about Multi-User.

I've built several personal and business websites with Wordpress, as well as a few others for colleges. In my opinion, it's one of the most powerful ways to make any website (not just blogs)! I've downloaded and used over 400 plugins, and read about many others. I always download free themes for my websites, then heavily customize the CSS and PHP until it looks unique. Over the years I've become an expert in Wordpress because that is all I've ever used to create my websites.

Personal experience using Wordpress since 2007.