Wordpress/jetpack mobile

Question
The wordpress jetpack mobile theme has a black horizontal menu on top and below that is another menu bar in blue. I want to erase the top one and change the blue one to white. Do you know how? Do you recommend a mobile theme that shows sidebars and is fast and has no clunky and unprofessional looking menu bars?

Answer
If you're looking for something that is fast and isn't clunky, then jetpack isn't the way to go. That plugin is full of bloat and will slow your website down. I would recommend deactivating it in favor of a responsive theme.

Responsive themes are designed to change to fit any type of screen, whether it's displayed on a desktop, tablet or mobile.

Here's a list of 60 free responsive themes for WordPress. There's a few duds on the list, but most of them look very professional:

http://www.wpulti.com/best-free-wordpress-themes/  

Wordpress

Chris Gagner