Wordpress/Caption

Question
Hi Chris,
I foundwhere it says caption under media or something like that.I added some text.There is no update button there.However it did not appear under the soliloquey slider.Do I need to enable something in order for the captionto show up or click update or something like that?

Answer
I'm not to familiar with the soliloquey slider, but I will help direct you in where you can get answers.

Each plugin in the Wordpress Repository has it's own support forum where you can post questions about the plugin. These questions are answered by the plugins creator and other users. If you want to get a quick answer to your questions, that's probably the best place to get them in this case.

Here's the link to the Soliloquey support forum: http://wordpress.org/support/plugin/soliloquy-lite

I hope you find the answer to your issue. Please let me know if I can assist with anything else.

Wordpress

Chris Gagner