How to Work Out Arguments With a Loved One/Confused and helpless

Question
My boyfriend and I have only been together for a little while and are still trying to get the basics covered. At the start, we had lots of fun and were playful. You can say, that we are indeed a playful couple and we have a lot of chemistry.
Recently we got into our biggest fight, and it was because he felt like I always started fights over the littlest things. He is the kind of person who doesn't like this and tends to like to be left alone. I like resolving fights. Clearly, this means our solutions to fights are different. He was going to break up with me because of it.
We talked about how to resolve this and worked out a compromise. That was good.
We spent twelve hours in his room, just talking and cuddling. By the end of the night, we weren't cuddling and he was on the other side of the bed. I know this sounds like a silly question, but was it because we spent so much time together in one room, or because he was sick of me?
I woke up this morning and felt funny. His texts weren't normal yet but maybe its because we haven't settled down after a fight.

What are the normal patterns of men? Does this mean he just needs space for a while to be normal or is he just talking to me, easing it off so we can break up on better terms? It feels extreme, I know but maybe I am over the edge. Thanks

Answer
Hi Van,

It was because of spending too much time in one room, it would have worked out much better if you went out for a romantic dinner or a walk in the park too. Give him some space and time to come to normalcy, in fact it will work fabulously if you both hang around with a group of friends sometimes.

Vani  

How to Work Out Arguments With a Loved One

Vani