How to Work Out Arguments With a Loved One/My husband acts like my eight year old,

Princess Peach wrote at 2012-11-06 22:11:31

I have similar problems with my significant other. I work much more than he does (we have no kids, just a dog)and when I come home from working 2 jobs which can be 12 hour long day, I come home to a mess. I ask for help and he gets pissed off that I am asking him to help clean.

My suggestion: Leave b/c he's verbally abusing you and that is no acceptable. If you choose to stay, stop cleaning up after him and help care for just your son. Let his laundry pile up and his dishes pile up and he can live in his filth. Also, let him know you will not tollerate verbal abuse and if he continues doing that I would just leave. If he cares, he will change. If he doesn't, he won't and you have a new life to start living. Remember you deserve love, a happy home and clean home and if he can't help contribute to positive aspects in your life, he is not worthy of having you in his life.  

How to Work Out Arguments With a Loved One

Can handle all questions pertaining to arguments/difference of opinion among friends, spouses, family, colleagues. The crux is to understand the causality and personality of the people involved in such a complex situation.

Being the eldest child in the family and also one of the eldest in the immediate family, I am a very popular person. About 15 years of work experience has also made me an expert on how to juggle with family and work life in a more balanced manner.

I am an expert on Indian Culture and Inlaw Relationship at

Masters in Business Administration