How to Work Out Arguments With a Loved One/Boyfriend is ignoring me

Question
I've been dating my guy for 2 1/2 months. Last Friday, I invited him to a Christmas party. He texted me just as I was about to leave and told me he fell asleep. So, I told him he didn't have to come but if he would like to, I would send him the address. He responded that he would just stay home. I was irritated, but I got over it. I didn't contact him on Saturday because I thought he would apologize. By Sunday, still no response so I sent a message asking if he was okay and if he wanted to see me. No response. I tried texting Monday through Thursday, one text a day, and he never responded to any until Thursday night. He sent a text saying "I don't really know what to say. I was upset with you about Friday night but after this past weekend it doesn't matter". So I asked him to please tell me what happened and that if he didn't want to be with me anymore, to just tell me and get it over with. His final text message said, "I'm not upset with you about the weekend, just about Friday. Something else happened over the weekend which I really don't want to talk about". So I just said, "When you're ready to talk, I'm ready to listen. Just know that I don't want to lose you over this". It's been a day since this and he's staying silent. I don't understand if something horrible has happened or if he's just too scared to break up with me. I need advice. Please help.

Answer
Hi Maggie,

Just send him a message saying that you are there for him and would wait to hear about the thing that happened and that has got him worried. You may end it with 'miss being with you' or 'care for you'. Then just leave it at that, wait for his response. He has gone through some troubled times and it cannot be that he wants to break up.

Vani

How to Work Out Arguments With a Loved One

Vani