How to Work Out Arguments With a Loved One/Aftershocks?

Question
Just so you know, I am 12 years old, (so  for the first question, am I at the wrong site? I noticed that most of the questions here are grown-ups talking. )

Ok, so there's this group of freinds (Let's just call them Zack, Ryan,(the gamemaster, and one of my best freinds, and my first crush) Andy, Kirk and Sterling) while we're playing a game of D and D. Since my character has the highest charisma and is really charming, the rest of the gang sort of teases my character about it. Madness level: 2. At the end of the game, Ryan had one of the monsters attempt to rape me, fortunately my character stabbed it just in time. Madness level 10. I talked to my parents, and told Ryan how not OK that was . He sincerely apologized (personally, I think he has a crush on me, too.) and he's trying to do everything he can to repair that relationship. But I'm still really made at him (he's lost aproximetley 10% of all trust). I'm worried I'll accidentally get real mad and become a nuclear reactor right in front of him. How can I get this anger out without dong that?

Answer
Hi Zoe,

Sorry for the delay in replying to you. This site has no boundaries related to age, so you are at the right place. What Ryan did is unforgivable, and you have a right to have a short fuse. Nevertheless he is feeling repentant, so sit with him and talk it out, tell him you can't get this out of your head and then keep a distance for few days till you can cool down. Just remember that you can't insult him in front of other gang members or friends, that would spell the end of this relationship.  To get the anger out, how about killing his character in this game or another one?

Vani

How to Work Out Arguments With a Loved One

Vani