How to Work Out Arguments With a Loved One/Love

Me and my bf are 9 months and so So I told my boyfriend Ima sleep and he said wait he kept calling me I said no and no and he kept calling he got mad and said it's over so then I said ok call and I said did you really mean that and he said kinda so then I cried and he felt bad and sad sorry I love you ok  I'm  overthinking but I know he loves me ? Help:(

Hi Lily,

Of course he loves you, he just felt a bit impatient as he wanted to talk to you desperately and you were sleepy. Yes, he should have not lost his cool so fast. So next time he calls you at an odd hour, attend the call even if its for 30 seconds and hear him out.

How to Work Out Arguments With a Loved One

Can handle all questions pertaining to arguments/difference of opinion among friends, spouses, family, colleagues. The crux is to understand the causality and personality of the people involved in such a complex situation.

Being the eldest child in the family and also one of the eldest in the immediate family, I am a very popular person. About 15 years of work experience has also made me an expert on how to juggle with family and work life in a more balanced manner.

I am an expert on Indian Culture and Inlaw Relationship at

Masters in Business Administration