How to Work Out Arguments With a Loved One/parents

so I have this scar on my knee called a keloid it was not that ugly in the first place and I was completely fine with it but my mom still forced me to go to the dermatologist and get four very painful shots in it. When I told her I was didn't care about it her response was "well I don't like it so". The first round of shots made a huge difference and not it just looks like a normal scar and she still wants me to get another round of shots! I REALLY don't want to get them again bc I have a thing with shots and stuff and they just freak me out! I turn into a giant baby when I have to get them! Please help me try to convince my mom to not make me get them again. I can't even walk for a while afterwards. Thank you!

Hi Rose,

Am sorry for the delay in replying to you and hope didn't put you in jeopardy over this decision. Your mom doesn't mean any harm and she's fully aware that it's a painful procedure. As you grow older one fine day you may want to get rid of even the slightest of scars even via a bigger procedure especially since it's visible. So let this treatment work and clear all blemishes. Am sure you handled the earlier shots bravely,  so chat with her and tell her these are the last you're getting and no more.

Best of luck brave girl,

How to Work Out Arguments With a Loved One

Can handle all questions pertaining to arguments/difference of opinion among friends, spouses, family, colleagues. The crux is to understand the causality and personality of the people involved in such a complex situation.

Being the eldest child in the family and also one of the eldest in the immediate family, I am a very popular person. About 15 years of work experience has also made me an expert on how to juggle with family and work life in a more balanced manner.

I am an expert on Indian Culture and Inlaw Relationship at

Masters in Business Administration