Worker`s Compensation/question

Alright, I finally got my report from the IME and my disability specialist is going to go over this with me, but I had a question for you.

She told me that they determined my max lifting/pushing/carrying to be at 40 pounds maximum on an occassional basis.  Now what exactly does this mean?

what exactly does 40lbs maximum lift 'occasionally'?   You can lift up to 40lbs but you shouldn't do it 8 hours/day... 'occasionally' used to me 25% or less of your work day... theoretically, you could me moved to a position where you lift 40lbs 2 hours out of an 8 hour work day.

Worker`s Compensation

Nancy Wallace

California injured workers employed by state and private agencies (NOT federal employees) regarding On-The-Job injuries, disability payments, and terminations from being injured on the job (work-related wrongful terminations).

20+ years in California Workers Compensation law practice in California. Certified Specialist, Workers' Compensation, Board of Legal Specialization, State Bar of California

California State Bar Board of Legal Specialization

Editor, Western State University College of Law newspaper

J.D., Western State University College of Law B.S., cum laude, Cal Poly Pomona

Senior adjuster for one county sent me her husband when they needed caring representation. The injured Employment Development Dept. hearing representative -- who see all applicant's attorneys in the region -- hired me when she got hurt on the job. A Fire Department Chief in Orange County came all the way to San Bernardino for my representation.