Worker`s Compensation/Chronic Back Pain

ChiropractorGoldCoast wrote at 2013-08-23 02:27:22
Nancy, you may want to try Bioresonance Therapy. It detects changes in physiological functions that are outside of normal awareness, amplifies these signals and provides this as feedback to the patient with the intention of promoting the healing process. Examples of use are reduction of allergic reactions, pain reduction, muscle relaxation, and stress reduction,reduces scar interference, detoxifies, reduces inflammation, and much more!

You can read more about it here...

Worker`s Compensation

Nancy Wallace

California injured workers employed by state and private agencies (NOT federal employees) regarding On-The-Job injuries, disability payments, and terminations from being injured on the job (work-related wrongful terminations).

20+ years in California Workers Compensation law practice in California. Certified Specialist, Workers' Compensation, Board of Legal Specialization, State Bar of California

California State Bar Board of Legal Specialization

Editor, Western State University College of Law newspaper

J.D., Western State University College of Law B.S., cum laude, Cal Poly Pomona

Senior adjuster for one county sent me her husband when they needed caring representation. The injured Employment Development Dept. hearing representative -- who see all applicant's attorneys in the region -- hired me when she got hurt on the job. A Fire Department Chief in Orange County came all the way to San Bernardino for my representation.