Worker`s Compensation/Question

Question
My doctor gave my employer a note stating that my injury appears to be a permanent condition.

what does that mean in general?

Answer
The doctor is saying you've stopped improving, and this state you're in now is as good as you're going to get, a healing 'plateau'.

So, if the employer was provided 'Temporary' modified duty and now work restrictions are permanent, the employer is forced to either make a permanent special light job for you or fire you.

If you're with a treating physician who sends written notices to the employer and fails to give the writings to you, YOU'RE WITH THE WRONG DOCTOR.

Worker`s Compensation

Nancy Wallace