Working more efficiently/career

I have been out of work for 2 years. I specialised in motion capture animation. I was quite good at it but it isn't only used in games or films. I have 2 young children who stay with me 50% time as divorced from their dad. Life is very tough im depressed due to not being in a job, demotivated, going round in circles how I can diversify and transfer my skills. I have a degree in multimedia work on films and bafta games. But now feel good for nothing. Every time I apply for a job I get rejected. Im pipped at the post when go for an interview by someone with just a bit more experience than me apparently. I don't know where to turn to. Jobcentre want me to do admin work which I keep applying for to just get back into work but no luck. What the heck is going on in the world. I feel a total failure. I hate my life, im 37 living at home again with my mum. Last time I did that I was 18! I know work will really suit me, that Ill be good at it but it cant be anything to pants as I will feel a failure again. My kids now at school age so Im ready to go - come on someone please take me on I am a hard worker and good at what I do. Whatever that is I just don't know anymore!!!!!! Rant over : )

Hello Liesl:

Thank you for your question

This is my advice to you regarding your request:

I understand you have been out of work for 2 years.

As you specialized in motion capture animation, this is a fantastic tool you have that you can offer people in need.

You can Check out this article to see where you could offer your services today.

You mentioned that you were quite good at it. How do you show who you are?

I understand you have 2 young children who stay with you.

Try not to see life as tough. It might be difficult at the first beginning still you need a mind shift to begin seeing life from a different prospective and see what you have instead of what you do not have.

Think if you want a job or you want to work from home and have more time for you and the kids. Today there are a lot of options offering services online as well as offline.

My expertise is to inspire and motivate people, check this article I wrote:
“Why sometimes instead of freedom people connect with fear?”
I recommend you consider a budget and look for someone that can bring clarity, confidence and self esteem into your life again, together with a plan and a strategy to get out of the “circles” and understand how to “diversify and transfer your skills”.

You mention you have a degree in multimedia work on films and games.  
Your depression is managing you and you have to come out from where you are.
The mention that you “feel good for nothing” is a consequence of your emotional state.

You may consider Jobcentre to feel safe and secure and bring some cash even doing admin work while you work out with someone your plan and strategy

You are young and have a lot to give to the world.

It is important that you have support from someone that can guide you toward reaching your true destination.

Today it is not just about being a hard worker you also have to implement a plan and a strategy to sell who you are.

If you are ready and want to come out from where you are you can schedule a private personal session with me anytime. If you feel we can be a fit to work together, contact me and I can send you the link for that purpose.

The decision is yours

Do not hesitate to contact me again if you have additional questions.

You can consider working with a coach like me to guide you to reach your goals. I invite you to check this link

You can always be part of my activities and read my blogs and register for free
or at
Feel free to follow me in Social media:  

check my profile and recommendations on:

I session online with people all over the world through SKYPE.

All the best and much success, and I look forward to hear from you again,  Happy Christmas and enjoy the Holiday Season

Esther Coronel de Iberkleid
“The Clarity Mentor”- Life Changing Coach
Cel: (591) 730 07479
La Paz  -  Bolivia

Claim this report:
“7 Critical Secrets that will immediately create
more Time, Freedom and Fun Every Day” at

Working more efficiently

Esther Coronel de Iberkleid

Organization Time Management Have more Clarity Purpose

35 years of experience in Business and Education with excellent results

NAPREX Natural Products for Export TOOLS for Life

Primary and Secondary Levels: Double Bachellor - Liceo Francés Montevideo – Uruguay (1966/1970) Previous to University: Institute Yavne, Montevideo, Uruguay (1972) University: B.Sc. Chemical Engineer – Facultad de Química Universidad de la República Uruguay (1981) Lic. Chemical Sciences – UMSA Convalidación de Título - La Paz, Bolivia - Agosto 1989 M Sc. Organic Chemistry – Technion, Israel Institute of Technology - Haifa, Israel (1985) Magister in Química – Facultad de Química Universidad de la República Uruguay (1990) Informatic Student – Universidad Mayor de San Andrés - 1989 Doctor in Chemistry by Thesis – Facultad de Química Universidad de la República - Uruguay Title in “Provisión Nacional” in Chemistry: La Paz, Bolivia - Marzo 1991 Kinesiology – Energy Medicine - USA - 2008 TFH, PKP, EFT NLP Neuro Linguistic Programming and Coaching – 2008 y 2009