Working more efficiently/work

hi,how does one work efficiently thanks

Hello Kelly:

Thank you for your question
Private:   No
Question:   hi,how does one work efficiently thanks

Your question is too general

Still to work efficiently you need to be clear of what you want to do as work, be confident about yourself and have a high self-esteem. These ingredients will help and guide you achieve the purpose of working efficiently

I recommend you to schedule a session with me if you are interested to clarify and know more about your purpose.

I inspire and motivate people, find their purpose. I invite you to read this article I wrote:  “Why sometimes instead of freedom people connect with fear?”
Today it is not just about being a hard worker you also have to implement a plan and a strategy to sell who you are.

I invite you to visit my website:   
TOOLS FOR L.I.F.E. - Live Intensely Fully Energized  

Do not hesitate to contact me again if you have additional questions.

You can check my profile and recommendations on:
I session online with people all over the world through SKYPE.  

All the best and much success, wishing my comments were of help and I look forward to hear from you again,

Esther Coronel de Iberkleid
“The Clarity Mentor”
“Leadership Consultant for Visionary Leaders”
La Paz  -  Bolivia

“Tutoring, Coaching, Teaching  - Tutoría, Entrenamiento, Educación”
Your #1 Online E-Learning  Academy  

PD: Remember to leave a Review on the site of All Experts

Working more efficiently

Esther Coronel de Iberkleid

Organization Time Management Have more Clarity Purpose

35 years of experience in Business and Education with excellent results

NAPREX Natural Products for Export TOOLS for Life

Primary and Secondary Levels: Double Bachellor - Liceo Francés Montevideo – Uruguay (1966/1970) Previous to University: Institute Yavne, Montevideo, Uruguay (1972) University: B.Sc. Chemical Engineer – Facultad de Química Universidad de la República Uruguay (1981) Lic. Chemical Sciences – UMSA Convalidación de Título - La Paz, Bolivia - Agosto 1989 M Sc. Organic Chemistry – Technion, Israel Institute of Technology - Haifa, Israel (1985) Magister in Química – Facultad de Química Universidad de la República Uruguay (1990) Informatic Student – Universidad Mayor de San Andrés - 1989 Doctor in Chemistry by Thesis – Facultad de Química Universidad de la República - Uruguay Title in “Provisión Nacional” in Chemistry: La Paz, Bolivia - Marzo 1991 Kinesiology – Energy Medicine - USA - 2008 TFH, PKP, EFT NLP Neuro Linguistic Programming and Coaching – 2008 y 2009