Working more efficiently/sleepiness during waking hours

I am suffering from day sleepiness. During waking hours I undergo naps and cannot control them instead of several attempts. It happens unknowingly.

As I become so addictive that it is affecting to my work performance and taunting from senior and colleagues.

Please help me.

Thanking you.

With regards,

Shyam Thakore

Hi Shyam Thakore:

Thank you for your question from Haryana, India regarding “Working more efficiently”

Sleepiness during waking hours may have many causes.

Did you go to the Doctor for a consultation about your physical body situation? This is as well something to be considered to be able to narrow the possible causes of your condition.

You mention “suffering from day sleepiness”.

Are you bored?

Are you tired?

Are you unable to sleep at night?

How many hours do you sleep every night?

Are you going through challenges in your personal life?

How long do the “naps” that you “cannot control” take place each time?
When you say “It happens unknowingly” what do you mean and what do you want me to understand. Do you remember what happens during your nap? How much time do they take normally?

I can perfectly understand this is affecting your work performance. This is why all my questions. You have to be able to find the reason and the cause of this situation!

If you are committed and engaged to solve it, I recommend you take action as soon as possible to find the reason and cause.

If you want to work with me in the future or consider my advice you can schedule a session at  If you are committed I can give you a %OFF to begin!

I invite you to visit my website:   

TOOLS FOR L.I.F.E. - Live Intensely Fully Energized

Do not hesitate to contact me again if you have additional questions.

You can check my profile and recommendations on:
I session online with people all over the world through SKYPE.  

All the best and much success, wishing my comments were of help and looking forward to hear from you again.

Remember to leave a Review on the site of All Experts

Esther Coronel de Iberkleid
“The Clarity Mentor”
“Leadership Consultant for Visionary Leaders”
La Paz  -  Bolivia

“Tutoring, Coaching, Teaching  - Tutoría, Entrenamiento, Educación”
Your #1 Online E-Learning  Academy  

Working more efficiently

Esther Coronel de Iberkleid

Organization Time Management Have more Clarity Purpose

35 years of experience in Business and Education with excellent results

NAPREX Natural Products for Export TOOLS for Life

Primary and Secondary Levels: Double Bachellor - Liceo Francés Montevideo – Uruguay (1966/1970) Previous to University: Institute Yavne, Montevideo, Uruguay (1972) University: B.Sc. Chemical Engineer – Facultad de Química Universidad de la República Uruguay (1981) Lic. Chemical Sciences – UMSA Convalidación de Título - La Paz, Bolivia - Agosto 1989 M Sc. Organic Chemistry – Technion, Israel Institute of Technology - Haifa, Israel (1985) Magister in Química – Facultad de Química Universidad de la República Uruguay (1990) Informatic Student – Universidad Mayor de San Andrés - 1989 Doctor in Chemistry by Thesis – Facultad de Química Universidad de la República - Uruguay Title in “Provisión Nacional” in Chemistry: La Paz, Bolivia - Marzo 1991 Kinesiology – Energy Medicine - USA - 2008 TFH, PKP, EFT NLP Neuro Linguistic Programming and Coaching – 2008 y 2009