World News/Euthenasia in Canada

Question
hi, I am writing a persuasive speech on why passive euthanasia should be legal in canada. but someone told me that it already was! is that true?? i dont know if you are the right person to ask but if not could you please find someone who can? thank you. I just need to find this out because i have looked all over the internet to find out but every site said something different. again thanks!!!!!!!!!!!

Answer
Alex:

I'm sorry that I do not have the answer to your question, but it should be easily answered within your own Manitoba community. I urge you to see an executive who deals with policies and ethics at a hospital near you. Another source would be a lawyer who deals with medical issues. Good luck.

World News

James Bruno