World News/satan statue

I have to do a presentation on the recent conflict about the satanic statue issue in Oklahoma
I have a few questions on it:

Can you explain the article to me? ( and the conflict sides)

What I should put on my article?

How does it affect our society/worldview?

and some questions I have to ask the class to generate class discussion?

Pleez answer, and Thanx in Advance

I'm sorry, but this is completely outside my area of expertise, which is foreign policy and military matters. This appears to be a freedom of religion issue. Might I suggest you contact one the experts in that category? --

Home-> Arts/Humanities-> Political Science-> Church & State Issues

Good luck.

World News

James Bruno

Diplomacy and foreign affairs. How government decision-making takes place. Interactions of the White House, State Dept., Pentagon, Congress and CIA in formulating policy. How governments deal with each other. Area expertise includes Afghanistan, Indochina, Europe, Cuba. Served in Guantanamo. Currently a member of the Diplomatic Readiness Reserve and Standby Response Corps.

23-years as a diplomat with the U.S. State Dept. Previously at the Defense Dept. Prior to joining government, worked as a journalist with major news organizations.

CBS-News, UPI; various newspapers. Published novelist: PERMANENT INTERESTS and CHASM.

M.A. - U.S. Naval War College
M.A. - Columbia Univ.
B.A. - George Washington Univ.

Various in government.