World News/satan statue

Question
I have to do a presentation on the recent conflict about the satanic statue issue in Oklahoma
I have a few questions on it:

Can you explain the article to me? ( and the conflict sides)

What I should put on my article?

How does it affect our society/worldview?

and some questions I have to ask the class to generate class discussion?

Pleez answer, and Thanx in Advance

Answer
Neon:

I'm sorry, but this is completely outside my area of expertise, which is foreign policy and military matters. This appears to be a freedom of religion issue. Might I suggest you contact one the experts in that category? --

Home-> Arts/Humanities-> Political Science-> Church & State Issues

Good luck.

World News

James Bruno