World News/On War

Question
A.O.A
why do countries have war?? when a common person don't ever wish for it ?

Answer
War has been debated by philosophers and statesmen for centuries. I could write books on it as well. But the following quotes encapsulate much of the sentiment on war:

"I must study politics and war that my sons may have liberty to study mathematics and philosophy."
John Adams

"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse."
John Stuart Mill

World News

James Bruno