Worst of the Web/NEED

Question
how can we get wifi password of our neighbour with some wifi password finding softwres. Let me know of some softwares.

Answer
Dear Azfar,

I apologize, but I do not advise questioners here at AllExperts on surveillance, monitoring and digital devices that will achieve your goals. My recommendation is to Google "wifi password finder" and spend a little time doing research. There are methods to obtain passwords that are not your own, but I do not disclose that information here at AllExperts. Sorry about that, but I'm sure with a little research, you will locate what your are seeking.

Doc Nuccitelli  

Worst of the Web

Dr. Michael Nuccitelli