Worst of the Web/Giving pictures, name and email to an unknown site

Hello. Even though it happened a few months ago it still bothers me. On Doppelganger day, I entered this site:
Usually I'm pretty responsible about the details I share online, but I guess I was flighty that day, and I sent them two regular pictures of mine, my first name and my e-mail address. After that, I couldn't find any information about this site so I don't know if it can be trusted. My question is, whether the site owners can use this information against me for criminal acts? Can it help them get more information about me? (To a level that I should be worried about)
I know I can't do anything now about that, but I'd still like a sincere opinion of an expert.
Thank you very much!

Dear Dana,

This is the owner of the Doppelganger website pasted below and know you can always check the domain owner via whois, which is free and available to all online users. The only time a person cannot find the owner of a domain is if the domain owner pays to have their contact information kept private from public access. The definition of whois as per Wikipedia is: WHOIS is a query and response protocol that is widely used for querying databases that store the registered users or assignees of an Internet resource, such as a domain name, an IP address block, or an autonomous system, but is also used for a wider range of other information. Since I purchased my domains from GoDaddy, I use their whois look up, which is also free:

As of today, 4/23/13, the site is live here in the Unites States and I am looking at it now as I write you. Although no one can ever be 100% sure, it does not seem your information will be used for nefarious reasons. lol...Since you were being "flighty" that day and sent them your images, email address and first name, we will assume it will never happen again. You do not have to be worried, but never give any personal information to anyone in cyberspace unless you are 1000% positive of "who is" asking for that information. Good luck and be cyber safe!!!

Doc Nuccitelli   

Elizabeth Porteous
55C Brook Green
London, London W6 7BJ

Administrative Contact:
Porteous, Elizabeth
55C Brook Green
London, London W6 7BJ
Technical Contact:
Porteous, Elizabeth
55C Brook Green
London, London W6 7BJ

Registration Service Provider:
Fasthosts Internet Limited,
+44.8708883760 (fax)

Registrar of Record: TUCOWS, INC.
Record last updated on 10-Jan-2013.
Record expires on 09-Feb-2014.
Record created on 09-Feb-2006.

Worst of the Web

Dr. Michael Nuccitelli

cyber bullying, cyber stalking, cybercrime, cyber terrorism, online sexual predators, child predators, Internet safety, psychopathology, criminal psychology, forensic psychology and cyber psychology.

Dr. Michael Nuccitelli is a New York State licensed psychologist and certified forensic consultant. He completed his doctoral degree in clinical psychology in 1994 from the Adler School of Professional Psychology in Chicago, Illinois. In 1997, Dr. Nuccitelli became a licensed psychologist in New York State (License # 013009.) In 2006, he received the Certified Forensic Consultant designation from the American College of Forensic Examiners (Identification # 103110.) In September 2011, Dr. Nuccitelli established iPredator Inc. offering the private & public sectors educational and advisory services regarding cyber bullying, cyber stalking, cybercrime, cyber terrorism and Internet predators. In June 2012, Dr. Nuccitelli and iPredator Inc. launched their long anticipated website,, offering site visitors an incredible amount of information, education and advisory services. Over the last 25 years, Dr. Nuccitelli has worked in the mental health field in a variety of capacities with various clinical populations. Concurrent with his employment in mental health, Dr. Nuccitelli was a practicing psychologist for 10 years and worked in the field of forensic psychology conducting evaluations and consultation for attorneys and court systems. Dr. Nuccitelli has extensive career and academic experiences. His areas of expertise includes forensic & criminal psychology, digital forensic psychology, psychiatric & psychological disorders and developmental psychology. He is an avid follower of national & criminal news and enjoys educating the public by interacting with the media. Dr. Nuccitelli continues to investigate and expand his construct he has constructed, called iPredator. He presently consults with the American College of Forensic Examiners to become the resource and hub for Americans seeking information on iPredators, digital/computer forensics, cyber security and training programs for the professional sector and law enforcement.

American College of Forensic Examiners International

Dr. Nuccitelli's theoretical construct, iPredator, was the feature article in the 2011 Winter issue of the Forensic Examiner published by the American College of Forensic Examiners International. His recent article "2012 Cyber Bullying Tactics," will be split and published in the Summer and Fall issues of their magazine.

Dr. Nuccitelli is a New York State Licensed Psychologist and certified forensic consultant.