Wrestling Instruction/general manager

Question
greetings sir,actually i would like to acknowledge about the fact that what are the activities that i have to do to become a GM of either Raw or smack down. I've been a wwe fan since 1 year of age and would like to work for the company.

Answer
Getting to be a GM on any WWE show will require you to be under contract with WWE of course. But you mostly can just get hired as a wrestler. Which requires you to go to wrestling school. There is none in India or places near you to my knowledge. But there are schools in Japan. It's unlikely you could be a GM without being a wrestler first. As most GMs have that background or a managerial background in some fashion.

Wrestling Instruction

Joe Burgett