Wrestling Instruction/general manager

greetings sir,actually i would like to acknowledge about the fact that what are the activities that i have to do to become a GM of either Raw or smack down. I've been a wwe fan since 1 year of age and would like to work for the company.

Getting to be a GM on any WWE show will require you to be under contract with WWE of course. But you mostly can just get hired as a wrestler. Which requires you to go to wrestling school. There is none in India or places near you to my knowledge. But there are schools in Japan. It's unlikely you could be a GM without being a wrestler first. As most GMs have that background or a managerial background in some fashion.

Wrestling Instruction

Joe Burgett

I can answer anything on different types of wrestling such as UK Style, Japanese Strong Style, Canadian Technical, Lucha, American style, and even classic greco-roman style. I have been a fan for years and have studied these styles to better understand the business, even trained in some. So, I know a lot about each style as well as different wrestling schools around the world that teach them best. I can answer anything on rumors and news as well, and even give advice on characters and storylines. If I don't know something, I'll look it up or ask contacts in the wrestling scene. So rest assured you'll get a great answer from me every time.

I am also a Pro-Wrestling Expert here on, and I have been an accredited Pro-Wrestling journalist for 3 years on top of training in various wrestling styles and watching them for years. I also know the medical world and know how to handle diets, exercises, and many things in between for people who are in or would like to get into wrestling.

Organizations WrestleSlam Magazine

Publications WWE/TNA Featured Columnist) FightLife Magazine

High School Grad (2008) Currently in college studying TV and Radio Broadcasting

Featured and Syndicated Pro-Wrestling Columnist with Dare Essay Winner (2001)