Writer's Block/Writer's block

Question
I am currently retelling a story about when I went to see a singing group in a theater and I don't really know how to start. I'm wondering when I first heard and getting the tickets or the actual day itself.

Answer
Hi Brooke,
I suggest you choose a week-end night (Friday or Saturday) and pretend you got it right. Most entertainment events happen on a week-end, I think.
To break through writer's block, it's not so important to get the actual day but to start writing. Pick a day or date and pretend that was it. Later, you can go back and change it after you either remember or can look up the information.

Your story sounds very interesting!

Dr Brawley

Writer's Block

Patricia Brawley, PhD