Writing Books/autobigraphical permission

Question
Hi!
I am writing an autobiography.The autobiography is about my life long medical ptoblems.
Do I need permission from the foctors, and experts to use their names?

Answer
Dear Stephen:
I don't think it's required but to cover yourself, it would be a good idea to get them to sign a release saying they know you're writing the book and that they're names will appear and they agree that's ok.

Will you be writing anything negative about these doctors?  If you are you'll want some legal advice about how closely they come to being libelous.

Good luck!  Feel free to ask more questions by contacting AllExperts and myself.

Liz Aleshire
www.lizaleshire.com

Writing Books

Liz Aleshire