Writing Books/I would like to get into contact with you.

Question
Hello My name is Brandon Barham.  My mother and I are attempting to contact an author who is interested in writing her life story.  It is a story about a single mother and her struggles to survive.  We would greatly appreciate it if you contacted us.  Thank you for your time.

Brandon

Answer
Hello Brandon,

Although fascinating, this is a common story out there. Unless you have a unique twist on this scenario, I am not sure what would happen with this story.

Auto-biographies are not my thing but feel free to check out lulu.com, a self-publishing site, where a lot of writers go the work, sell and buy theirs and their friends' books. You may find a writer there fully capable and willing to work with you and your mom. Good luck,

J.L.

Writing Books

J.L. Slipak