Writing Books/a gift

Question
Hey Catherine,
i dont know if i should be asking this question here, but i can't find anywhere else.
i want to give my girlfriend a gift, and we talk on chat toghther alot and basicly my idea is to get all the logs of our chat and get it put into a book for her.. somehow get it all in the right format and get it put into a nice hardcover book. where would i be able to get this done? i figured with your expertise in the industry you might know.

Answer
Dear Chris,

That is one of the most interesting ideas I have ever heard! You are so creative!

Unfortunately I can't help you directly, and I'm sorry to have gotten back to you so late but had a "pet emergency" yesterday -- but here's what I think:

First, I found a site online that you may want to peruse; it offers you ways to "do you own bookbinding," so to speak -- it's http://www.easybookbinding.com/?hop=keries.

The other idea, which may be just as expensive but maybe not so time-consuming for you, is just to take the emails to a top-quality printer in your city and have them put it together in "book form" -- plus, this way you will be able to see the process as it goes along and add your own personal touches, etc.

Great idea -- wish I had a patent on that one!

All Best,
Catherine Van Herrin  

Writing Books

Catherine Van Herrin