Writing Books/My mother and I would like to share her life story with you.

Hello Im Brandon Barham son of Jenney my mother.  She is a single mother of four children.  She would like to share her intriguing story of her life and struggles.  Her writing skills aren't the best and I'm no writer either.  We would appreciate it if you contacted us.  Thank you for you time.

Dear Brandon,

Thank you for you letter and for your interest in using my services. However, I do not accept paid work via this website due to its rules and regulations, etc.

I suggest that you list this project on a site like or, where many freelance writers and editors will be able to "bid" on this project and, in return, you can evaluate each professional's background and experience to determine who might be the best "fit."

Again, I thank you for your interest, and I wish you the best of luck --

Catherine Van Herrin  

Writing Books

Catherine Van Herrin

I am an American-born, native English speaker with a BA in English and more than 26 years of professional editing, writing, and proofreading experience. I have edited several books and book-length manuscripts. References and titles available upon request.

For further work or assistance with larger projects, see my profile here, with 190 excellent reviews: WordChannel Professional Reviews, Ratings

I can use British-English or American-English, and I am very familiar with Chicago and AP style.

More than 26 years' U.S. publishing industry experience, editorial (print). I provide crystal-clear, clean grammar; strict attention to style, consistency, flow, logic, accuracy, and spelling, and I work quickly and efficiently.

I do not format or provide technical assistance in publishing books. I use MS Word only.

If I can help you further, contact me at the website above (create a job request) or write to me at My rate is $0.008 per word. Send requests/inquiries to I accept currency only through PayPal, with 50% of the total at project initiation; the balance is due upon project completion.

Editorial Freelancers' Association, USA

AA, Liberal Arts, Anderson College, Anderson, South Carolina. BA, English, University of Georgia, Athens, Georgia. Post-graduate concentration: Post-war Irish poetry and early 18th century English fiction, Angelo State University, San Angelo, Texas.

I have worked with authors in the UK, Canada, the US, and several other countries. References and titles available on request.