Writing Books/My mother and I would like to share her life story with you.

Question
Hello Im Brandon Barham son of Jenney my mother.  She is a single mother of four children.  She would like to share her intriguing story of her life and struggles.  Her writing skills aren't the best and I'm no writer either.  We would appreciate it if you contacted us.  Thank you for you time.

Brandon

Answer
Dear Brandon,

Thank you for you letter and for your interest in using my services. However, I do not accept paid work via this website due to its rules and regulations, etc.

I suggest that you list this project on a site like www.elance.com or www.guru.com, where many freelance writers and editors will be able to "bid" on this project and, in return, you can evaluate each professional's background and experience to determine who might be the best "fit."

Again, I thank you for your interest, and I wish you the best of luck --

Catherine Van Herrin  

Writing Books

Catherine Van Herrin