Writing Books/critiqueing

Question
I have written a children's book about a talking parrot.  I need it to be critiqued so I can send it to an editor.  Where do I go from here?

Answer
You hire an editor to critique it, proof it, recommend changes, checking for everything from A to Z.

I am an editor, A1 Editorial Services at http://a1editorial.net and you can find pricing info there under Services.

I just finished editing for an author ready to publish his book. And working on 2 books for an already published author that has 2 out on shelves.

I critique. And can work out a deal to help if you need that. But it is not free.

Writing Books

Jannie Balliett