Writing Books/critiqueing

I have written a children's book about a talking parrot.  I need it to be critiqued so I can send it to an editor.  Where do I go from here?

You hire an editor to critique it, proof it, recommend changes, checking for everything from A to Z.

I am an editor, A1 Editorial Services at http://a1editorial.net and you can find pricing info there under Services.

I just finished editing for an author ready to publish his book. And working on 2 books for an already published author that has 2 out on shelves.

I critique. And can work out a deal to help if you need that. But it is not free.

Writing Books

Jannie Balliett

I am a published writer, Chief Editor and own A1 Editorial Service. I teach writing, specializing in novel writing, and creative writing. I can answer most any question concerning writing a book, plot and characterization, tighten the prose, and the editing process, and help advise with publishing and the requirements of obtaining a literary agent.

I'm a published writer, freelancer, and Chief Editor and own A1 Editorial Service. I teach writing for my two Online writer workshops.

Sisters In Crime Internet Chapter, The Short Mystery Fiction Society, and Brazos Writers Group.

Writers Post Journal magazine, May 2006 issue, Augusr 2006 issue, Nov/December 2006 issue and soon in 2008, On A Whim, flash fiction anthology, offered in Barnes & Nobles and Amazon.

Some college, creative writing, fiction writing

I have numerous clients using my service through my editorial service and numerous members in my Online writer workshops.