Writing Books/book about my life

Question
I have been thru some rough times everyone says I should wright a book about it. I have been in several life threating accidents. Any ideas or suggestion about someone to write it for me or how I would find someone interested? Thanks Mike

Answer
Hello Mike:

I would suggest you find someone with good spelling and grammar skills to write your book for you. You can find ghostwriters on the Net, and at writing forums and sites. Just google "ghostwriters."

You do realize you will have to pay someone to write your book. How much a writer might charge I don't know. I'm a ghostwriter, but I would have to have a lot more information about your book before setting a price.

If you decide to write your book yourself, I believe you would profit by hiring a mentor. I offer mentoring services at my website, pygmypress.com, and you can contact me from there. The advantages of having a mentor are several: a mentor will guide you through the entire process (at your own pace, but if you are lax a mentor will gently nudge you toward progress), making sure you start on the right path for your book, and do not deviate from that. If you suffer from writer's block, fear of failure - or success - etc., a mentor can help you. A mentor will edit your writing as you go along.

I hope this helps. If it does, a nice rating would be greatly appreciated. I am proud of my high scores over 1350 questions.

And good luck with your writing!

Writing Books

Susan Rand