Writing Books/Different Question

No, this may resemble a previous question, but it is different. An agency says too things this times in WM. It says that they get some new writers from "unsolited submissions." But it also says to query them with a letter. Should they get the unsolicited submission or the query?

Hi Demetrius,
Never send an unsolicited manuscript.

I have always found it best to set up a meeting with an agent and talk through theses issues face to face.  If they do that and at that point you hand them a manuscript they will certainly take notice of it.

All the best.

Writing Books

Sandy McCutcheon

Author of 22 plays, 12 bestselling thrillers, a memoir and children's fiction.I can work with people on the process of writing, what to expect and ask for from an editor. How to work with the publisher`s marketing and publicity people. And how to survive book launches and publicity tours!

Published author of 22 plays, 12 bestselling thrillers, a young adult and three non-fiction titles. Visit his Moroccan blog at for a look at his blogging work.

St Andrews, Helsinki University and other institutions. Adult Educator of the Year Award, Australia