Writing Books/My book idea

Question
I'm a 21 year old girl who's been delusional for the past two years of my life.  My
delusions were pretty interesting.  Do you think it would make a good book, or
do people not care about that type of stuff?

Answer
Dear Rachel,

Write it if it's a book YOU want to write, if it's a book that is calling to be written. That's the real reason to write. If it's a book that emerges from your core, your heart, and speaks of your experiences in an honest, authentic way, it's bound to be healing for both  you and others.

If you ever check out my book on writing, The Voice of the Muse: Answering the Call to Write, I would recommend starting with the chapter titled "The Right Idea."

Good luck, however you decide to proceed.

Mark David Gerson
http://calltowrite.com

Writing Books

Mark David Gerson