Writing Books/crossover?

Question
I am rewriting (again) a vampire ms. the problem is the genre. I have seen these types of books in sci-fi as well as fantasy. On another writing forum I was stating it as a fantasy/sci-fi. What would be a better way to word it?

Answer
First of all, which genre is your primary genre? High magic tends to suggest fantasy while advanced technology of any kind (not run by magic, of course,) tends to suggest science fiction. Your genres shouldn't be so muddled up you can't make sense out of what's what.

Also, what genre did you intend the manuscript to be in? If you were aiming for fantasy, just label it that.

Writing Books

Tabitha