Writing Books/writing my first fiction

hi jannie,
i have been wanting to write a book for a few years now.  i am always interested in cultural behavior, human psychology and mentality, personal betterment, etc...  so i have built up a lot of thoughts and believes over the years.
finally, i started writing last weekend.  the thoughts, the ideas, all just come together and now i have a synopsis written (2 pages), the main characters defined, and four chapters under development.
am very excited but also at the same time feeling unsure of this unchartered territory.
i have many many questions but i dont want to be overwhelming here.
how can i sustain my effort now.  i am on such a roll that everything that i am writing, it ties nicely back to the theme of my fiction.  am sure i will hit a wall somewhere, especially when i start to develop the chapters line by line.
any advice for a rookie on common writing problems when it comes to creativity.  and what should i do to get someone to read my draft to see if it is good or at least what i want it to be?
thank you.

Since you have started already and didn't pre-plan with an outline: just go ahead and write.

When you get to a stopping point, edit. Then you will see what and where you need to re-arrange.

This also inspires more creativity, and an outline and plan will form.

Take it easy, don't rush and don't force. Just write and edit and use your editing to organize.

Writing Books

Jannie Balliett

I am a published writer, Chief Editor and own A1 Editorial Service. I teach writing, specializing in novel writing, and creative writing. I can answer most any question concerning writing a book, plot and characterization, tighten the prose, and the editing process, and help advise with publishing and the requirements of obtaining a literary agent.

I'm a published writer, freelancer, and Chief Editor and own A1 Editorial Service. I teach writing for my two Online writer workshops.

Sisters In Crime Internet Chapter, The Short Mystery Fiction Society, and Brazos Writers Group.

Writers Post Journal magazine, May 2006 issue, Augusr 2006 issue, Nov/December 2006 issue and soon in 2008, On A Whim, flash fiction anthology, offered in Barnes & Nobles and Amazon.

Some college, creative writing, fiction writing

I have numerous clients using my service through my editorial service and numerous members in my Online writer workshops.