Writing Books/inquiry: How to sell articles to magazines

Dear Sir,
    Good day! I need information on the following questions.

1) What is the correct format in writing an article?
2) will you tell me the exact distance between the first and second line?
3) about the paragraph - how many spaces between the first and the second paragraph?
4) still about the paragraph - How many spaces are needed to indent the first line?
5) tell me what is the correct margin?
6) Give me an advice on how to make an article.
7) Inform me also on how to prepare an article that will have a chance of being published and paid?
8) What will i do inorder that i can sell my articles to a magazine?
9) Give me relevant advice concerning article writing.
10) How will i improve my writing inorder for me to become a world class writer like you?

I am sorry for asking you a lot of questions, but i am really interested to become a skilled writer,and i think the best way to start is article writing.

thank you very much. Hope i can hear from you soon.

Respectfully Yours,

Your questions are valid and worthy of answers, but the answers are much too complicated to answer in an e-mail. Please find one or two good books on how to write and sell magazine articles and read them. I went to and found many choices of books on the subject and in a broad price range. One or two of these books should give you much more information than I can give you in an e-mail.

Also, to become a skilled writer you must learn more about writing in general. For that you must practice, practice, practice, and you must get feedback from other skilled writers. Consider taking a course at a learning center near you.

I wish you much success.

Writing Books

Bobbie Christmas

Book Doctor Bobbie Christmas owns Zebra Communications, a book-editing firm in metro Atlanta. She not only edits books, she also helps writers power up their prose to increase their chances of success. She is the author of Write In Style (Union Square Publishing), a creative-writing guide that won three awards.

Bobbie has spent more than 40 years in the publishing and communications industry and has run Zebra Communications, a book-editing company, since 1992. The editor of many publications and periodicals, she has worked with book publishers and trade magazine publishers as well as working in marketing communications and corporate communications.

Past president, Georgia Writers Association; past vice president, South Carolina Writers Workshop; charter/lifelong member, Florida Writers Association; Southeastern Writers Association; Atlanta Writers Club; Society for the Preservation of English Language and Literature (SPELL); International Guild of Professional Consultants

Write in Style (Union Square Publishing), A Cup of Comfort (Adams Media Corporation), A Cup of Comfort for Friends (Adams Media), A Cup of Comfort for Mothers and Sons (Adams Media), Haunted Engounters (Atriad Press), Remembering Woolworth's (St. Martin's Press), First-Time Home Buyer magazine, HomeBusiness Journal, Apparel Industry Magazine, Edge Magazine, Atlanta Jewish Times, Time Travel Australia, American Writers Review, Points North, That's Entertainment, Atlanta Parent, Agnes Scott Alumnae Magazine, etc.

Journalism: University of South Carolina plus four decades of working in publishing, marketing, communications, advertising, newspaper and magazine production, book publishing, etc.

First Place, nonfiction, Georgia Writers Annual Contest, 2005; First Place, education, Royal Palm Literary Award, 2004; Best in Division, Georgia Author of the Year Awards, 2005; Finalist, Best Books 2005, USA BookNews Third Place, nonfiction, Georgia Writers, 1999; Nominated for Georgia Author of the Year, 1998; plus many other awards

Capital Books, Sourcebooks, Olin Frederick, The Writer's Machine, Russell Dean & Company, Outskirts Press, and hundreds of writers.