Writing Books/inquiry: How to sell articles to magazines

Question
Dear Sir,
    Good day! I need information on the following questions.

1) What is the correct format in writing an article?
2) will you tell me the exact distance between the first and second line?
3) about the paragraph - how many spaces between the first and the second paragraph?
4) still about the paragraph - How many spaces are needed to indent the first line?
5) tell me what is the correct margin?
6) Give me an advice on how to make an article.
7) Inform me also on how to prepare an article that will have a chance of being published and paid?
8) What will i do inorder that i can sell my articles to a magazine?
9) Give me relevant advice concerning article writing.
10) How will i improve my writing inorder for me to become a world class writer like you?

I am sorry for asking you a lot of questions, but i am really interested to become a skilled writer,and i think the best way to start is article writing.

thank you very much. Hope i can hear from you soon.

Respectfully Yours,
Amram  

Answer
Generally speaking, manuscript formats should simply be double-spaced with one-inch margins all around.  However, when submitting to any magazine, check to see what that particular publication prefers.  Books such as WRITER'S MARKET will list the magazines and their preferences.

The rest of your questions are far too broad for me to address.  Also, my specialty is fiction, not non-fiction articles.

Writing Books

Vincent M. Wales