Writing Books/question please

Question
hello sir

1- when I writing stories , how can I get a reference for my work to evaluate my work ?

2- whats the next step after writing story , how can I market it or offer it for audience ?

3- what the standards I have to put on my consideration to let my stories translate to other languages , how can I do to reach that ?

4- I m writing my stories with pen then rewrite it on computer & doing the adjustment , I thought to write it first on computer but that let me exhausted , pain my eye , pain my backbone , so is typewriter  is the solution , if yes , is there typewriters has new fashion , beacause I think that after computer generation type writers is old fashion , comment please

5- is my talent on writing poems , music adoration can effect my creativity positively ? specially I m writing poems related to drama ? also my knowledge in social issues , psychology , human communications technology ?  

6- is stories writing , play writing & also screen writing may be someone profession , I faced that problem caz I m engineer my family & my society discourrge me to let that my profession & tell me that just may be only classified as hobby , whats your opinion ?

wish to hear from you soon
thanks

Answer
That's too many questions for a writer. Apparently, you are just beginning without any research or writing education.

First, join a writer's group Online (a workshop community) and get with other "seasoned" writers.

Post your stories for their critique/advice. Learn from them.

1)Research the Internet for reference and information. And a local library.

2)Marketing is one thing. Publishing is another.
Every beginner submits to Online magazines (no pay) and other magazines (no pay) in order to be "published" and build their writer's resume. You must have publishing credits to be published by any traditional publisher.

3)Forget translating to other languages. Only Stephen King's and professional authors get in other countries. The publisher handles that.

4)Write on your computer in a word processor like Word, MicroSoft Works, etc. and spell check and use the thesaurus. It is easier to delete, copy & paste and re-arrange as you write and edit.

5)Write what you know. Yes, any talent is beneficial.

6)This question is unclear. You misspelled numerous words and the English/grammar is sub par. English must not be your first language. I am uncertain of this "question."

Writing Books

Jannie Balliett