Writing Books/Writing a Book - Getting started

I have taken classes to help advance my writing career. The company is Long Ridge Writing Assoc. My question to you is:

Would you recommend this school or any other school for someone who is ambitious in their pursuit for a writing career?

I know nothing about the school, and do not recommend schools because of liability issues.

Any school you enroll in and like because you are learning and seeing an improvement, is a good school. That's all you as the student need in order to judge for yourself. If it is right for you.

Writing Books

Jannie Balliett

I am a published writer, Chief Editor and own A1 Editorial Service. I teach writing, specializing in novel writing, and creative writing. I can answer most any question concerning writing a book, plot and characterization, tighten the prose, and the editing process, and help advise with publishing and the requirements of obtaining a literary agent.

I'm a published writer, freelancer, and Chief Editor and own A1 Editorial Service. I teach writing for my two Online writer workshops.

Sisters In Crime Internet Chapter, The Short Mystery Fiction Society, and Brazos Writers Group.

Writers Post Journal magazine, May 2006 issue, Augusr 2006 issue, Nov/December 2006 issue and soon in 2008, On A Whim, flash fiction anthology, offered in Barnes & Nobles and Amazon.

Some college, creative writing, fiction writing

I have numerous clients using my service through my editorial service and numerous members in my Online writer workshops.