Writing Books/Writing a Book - Getting started

Question
I have taken classes to help advance my writing career. The company is Long Ridge Writing Assoc. My question to you is:

Would you recommend this school or any other school for someone who is ambitious in their pursuit for a writing career?

Answer
I know nothing about the school, and do not recommend schools because of liability issues.

Any school you enroll in and like because you are learning and seeing an improvement, is a good school. That's all you as the student need in order to judge for yourself. If it is right for you.

Writing Books

Jannie Balliett