Writing Books/writing or query

Question
Sorry I accidently sent the same question twice. Now I spotted, buried at the bottom of the agency site, that by e-mail the agency wants query only, no attachments. I am wondering if it would be better to e-mail only the query that will pitch the work and mention target readership, or whether to to mail the sample chapters and synopsis so she can see how I wrote the chapters and plot? Either way the agency accepts, but which would be best?

Thanks

Answer
Ok Demetrius!

Now, I think you finally have all the information you need to send to this agent.  E-mail them a query letter, and only the query letter, first.  Then wait to hear if they want to see the synopsis and sample chapters, or,

Since they accept a synopsis and three sample chapters by snail mail, do that first.

Do whichever you feel more comfortable doing.

Good luck

Liz Aleshire

Writing Books

Liz Aleshire