Writing Books/Question

Question

I am writing a book on refined hedonism.  Could you provide me with any insight on pleasure through writing?  Thanks.

Answer
Not sure exactly how to answer this question as "pleasure"  is such an individual emotion.  What makes one person happy (such as a humorous joke) might totally "turn-off" another person who thinks it is disguisting.

For me, writing is hard work.  The pleasure comes from seeing the product in print and knowing that other people are enjoying it.

So my "insight," if you can call it that, is that this idea (hedonism in writing) would be a very personal observation. And then I'm wondering, would the end result be marketable or would the book simply be a personal journal of your life?

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Sue

Writing Books

Sue Viders