Writing Books/classes

Question
Where do you teach and could you recommend any schools in Sacto area.

Answer
Cathy:

Guess I need to update my profile.  I taught a series of fiction classes for about four years at The Learning Exchange, but no longer do.  At one point, they switched over to an online learning class for fiction, but I don't even see that they're offering this, anymore.

I wish I could say I knew of somewhere else in Sacramento for you to look, but honestly, I don't.

I've thought about putting together my own classes, but that would involve marketing, and I've learned that I suck at that.

Good luck in your search.

Writing Books

Vincent M. Wales