Writing Books/hi

Question
right now i'm writing a novel and i wanna be a poet how can i be? answer me please

Answer
Hi, arein!

Well, if you want to be a poet, why are you writing a novel? They're sort of different schools of writing and one generally won't make you better at the other. There are lots of places on the web to go to increase your poetry skills and teach you the different forms of poems that are marketable today. One place I like a lot is a writer forum called AbsoluteWrite. They have a GREAT poetry forum where professional and amateur poets get together to brainstorm and show off their poetry. You can also ask questions and get good answers. They also have a list of markets posted where you can sell your poems once you've gotten your skill up. You might give them a try. Here's a link:

http://www.absolutewrite.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=14

You'll probably notice that the place also has some great novel forums, so if you want to chat with others about your book, you can do that there too!  

Good luck with your writing. I hope it takes off for you.

Cathy

Writing Books

Cathy Clamp