Writing Books/questions

Question
hello

whats your opinion about someone analyze all things around him , usually searching for trunth , scientific facts , research any case confront , has high imagination , alawys contemplate , endure social & world problems as his was the responsible for solving it , has photographic memory , live his own live as serial episode , all his wishes & principles hope to be done , moreover usually try to prove his view for hisself & others , has the ability to write coversation between two persons for more than 100 page , daydreaming all the time , imagine seeing this by making stories in his mind

all the above is short breif about all things I m doing or at least is it mine

my question all people around me touch that suggest me that I may me a good writer , or story writer

but I need your opinion as you an experts , are the above behaviours can qualify me or intutive behaviours for a writer or artist ?

need your comments & recommendation

Answer
The simple truth is that it's impossible to say.  Sure, having a good imagination will help, but being a good writer is far more than just that.  You can be the most imaginative person around, but if you never learn HOW to write, you won't be a good writer.  Very few people have an innate ability to write well, and even they can learn more by studying the craft.

But instead of asking others' opinions, you really need to ask yourself:  Do you WANT to be a writer or artist?  Because it's a lot of hard work, and not something you should pursue unless it's a huge desire you can't shake.

Writing Books

Vincent M. Wales