Writing Books/writing a novel

Question
Hello Iím Eileen and well, I am 11 years old, for years I have wanted to be an author, but I never had ideas, now that I started Middle School I have a whole bunch of things to say. The problem is that when I do write, it sounds really gloomy. Trust me, I am not the kind of person that gives up really easily, I wrote while I heard happy music, that didnít work. I tried to write small notes in my pocket notebook, but they were still really gloomy. I have ideas, I really do. I know that you are really busy, but I was wondering if you could, kind of, edit what I write and help me through. Even once a month would be ok. I just really want to do it, and I feel all I need is some guidance and I will write an awesome story, even if itís not the next Harry Potter hit, I will still feel accomplished ( since you are a writer, I know you know how good that can feel)
Thank you and please take me into consideration,
Eileen  

Answer
Hi Eileen,

I don't normally do this kind of request since I spend most my time as a professional editor and writing my novel as well-- but, I was so impressed and taken by your question and request, that I will help you.

So send your writing, as you write and are ready for me to look at some, in either rich text format (.rtf) or (.doc) or (.wps) I personally prefer the rich text format (.rtf)...

Send them to my personal email: jannieballiett@yahoo.com and please until I remember your name and converse with you, write "Edit/Writing Help" in the subject line.

I look forward to helping you.  

Writing Books

Jannie Balliett