Writing Books/WRITING

I know this is not your specialty but maybe you know. I am creating a website on anxiety. Many medical topics will be covered but I have no medical credentials. Therefore I want to cite credible sources to back me up. Is it copywrite infringement or plagiarism to state something and then cite the medical journal I got it from, followed by a sentence in quotations from that journal without their approval? Also, there are medical websites that have articles based from information from these journals. Can I quote sentences from these websites as credible sources and also can I do so without asking them?

You can cite a medical source in quotes and then credit to the author, journal, or the resource of it.

You can use information gathered if you put that info in your own words.

But anything you use word for word must be in quotes and credit issued to the source/author.

Writing Books

Jannie Balliett

I am a published writer, Chief Editor and own A1 Editorial Service. I teach writing, specializing in novel writing, and creative writing. I can answer most any question concerning writing a book, plot and characterization, tighten the prose, and the editing process, and help advise with publishing and the requirements of obtaining a literary agent.

I'm a published writer, freelancer, and Chief Editor and own A1 Editorial Service. I teach writing for my two Online writer workshops.

Sisters In Crime Internet Chapter, The Short Mystery Fiction Society, and Brazos Writers Group.

Writers Post Journal magazine, May 2006 issue, Augusr 2006 issue, Nov/December 2006 issue and soon in 2008, On A Whim, flash fiction anthology, offered in Barnes & Nobles and Amazon.

Some college, creative writing, fiction writing

I have numerous clients using my service through my editorial service and numerous members in my Online writer workshops.