Writing Books/tips please

Question
I've been through a lot of things and I've decided to start writing a story about it. I've got the ideas jotted down, done some clustering and even drew a timeline. I'm kind of new at this, so I need help turning my ideas into a story. Please help. Thank you.

Answer
The first step would be to organize the story.

Make a journal of ideas of the opening chapter, subplots, and conclusion.

Make a character profile list of your main characters.

This is physical description and likes and dislikes, and the history of the character. This is important to keep them real, and have the facts about them throughout.

Then begin to write. You can edit at anytime, change things around, delete, etc.

Join an Online writers workshop group. Google them and check them out, and join up. They are free.

The seasoned writers can help you and guide you.

Writing Books

Jannie Balliett