Writing Books/Publishing a book

Thanks Jannie:
I have finished writing a book in Spanish about personal growth and meditation and would like your guidance as to where to send it for evaluation an possible publishing.....

Hello Jose,

It's funny you have the exact genre of book that I just finished editing last fall, which is now in the bookstores: Tend Your Garden Within (check it out Online).

I was fortunate enough to be listed as one of the acknowledgements with others that helped the author and influenced the author.

There is no place to "send it in for evaluation" except to a private, independent editor, such as myself. That's what we do. We evaluate, make suggestions for corrections, work with you to revise and ready the manuscript to submit to publishers.

Or ready it for self-publishing, which was the case with the author of "Tend Your Garden Within" (once in print- there is no fixing the errors)...

So, get your wallet out, prepare to pay a professional editor and prepare to revise your book. Then you will be ready to submit for acceptance on publishing.

If you would like to see "Tend Your Garden Within" go to Amazon Online, and if you want to see what a professional editor can do for you, my website is:

A1 Editorial.

I would love to edit for you and be a part of your book.

Good luck.  

Writing Books

Jannie Balliett

I am a published writer, Chief Editor and own A1 Editorial Service. I teach writing, specializing in novel writing, and creative writing. I can answer most any question concerning writing a book, plot and characterization, tighten the prose, and the editing process, and help advise with publishing and the requirements of obtaining a literary agent.

I'm a published writer, freelancer, and Chief Editor and own A1 Editorial Service. I teach writing for my two Online writer workshops.

Sisters In Crime Internet Chapter, The Short Mystery Fiction Society, and Brazos Writers Group.

Writers Post Journal magazine, May 2006 issue, Augusr 2006 issue, Nov/December 2006 issue and soon in 2008, On A Whim, flash fiction anthology, offered in Barnes & Nobles and Amazon.

Some college, creative writing, fiction writing

I have numerous clients using my service through my editorial service and numerous members in my Online writer workshops.